Are you interested in a role as a Self-Employed GP who has the security of a regular income and out of hour works?
We are looking for enthusiastic team players to join our forward thinking clinical teams based either at our base(s) in Frimley Park Hospital and/or North Hampshire Hospital (Basingstoke)
The benefits of working for NHUC are:
- We have a broad range of shifts to suit your schedule and to fit around other commitments (ranging from 3 to 6 hours shifts during the day and a 9 hour shift overnight)
- You can choose your shift – telephone triaging, clinic appointments, home visiting or combinations (options can include triage from home)
- No commitment from you to do a fixed number of shifts per month
- Competitive rates of NHS pensionable pay (with an option to opt out)
- FRIMDOC – an opportunity to earn money outside of the NHS pension scheme by opting out
- Reflective feedback for appraisal and revalidation – via Clinical Guardian an auditing tool that enables regular feedback throughout the year which will build a unique record of clinical competence
- A diverse range of clinical case load
- No paperwork – walk away at end of shift
- Training & networking opportunities e.g. options to attend a quarterly Educational Evening to support CPD
- Helping to provide a quality service supporting patients out of hours
- Working for a not-for-profit social benefit organisation that is locally run by clinicians with a strong quality focus
We pride ourselves on being caring, safe and responsive, offering excellent Out of Hours services to our CCG localities; we work to constantly improve the quality of care we provide and expect our staff to commit to and demonstrate these values.
To apply please send an email to Sophie Avoth.